Health and Performance has a number of components to help you along this path:
- Interval Run groups
- Weekend long runs and tempo runs
- Cycling groups
- Online coaching
- Team races
What do we offer?
Our staple, in person workout is a year-around quality run session. This is the one to come to and meet new training friends!
- 6pm at the Waterloo Rec Complex in Waterloo.
- 6pm at the Prince of Wales Park in Toronto.
- These workouts are also posted virtually for those having to complete them solo or with a friend.
Other In-Person Options:
Depending on the time of year, we also offer:
- Weekly virtual rides and workouts (through Zwift)
- Monthly in-person cycling TT’s (through the summer)
- 1-2 club races/ TTs or socials/month
- Ongoing virtual challenges
- A virtual community on Strava, Facebook and our rankings page to compete and engage with locally or remotely.
- The club is free with lots of athletes- sometimes that will leave you guessing!
- From 1x/ consultations to ongoing help, check out our personal coaching options HERE.
We Trust Science:
- Coach Sean has a 4- year Hons BSc in biology along with a 4 year Doctor of Chiropractic Degree and is NCCP trained.
- Coach Sean continues to stay on top of the science of training and performance which he writes about here.
- We take pride in being evidence-based. Why settle for guessing and pseudoscience?
We Value Community as #1:
- We believe in bringing all walks of life and demographics together to engage in sport, pursue fun and chase being better together.
- From elites to beginners, we have something for you, and we’re in it together.
We Value Pushing Limits:
- Fun doesn’t mean easy! All abilities doesn’t mean easy! We believe everybody can benefit from trying to be better as a team.
- We always pursue excellence and improvement in a healthy and positive way. If we fall short of our goals, it doesn’t matter because we value the process, enjoy the challenge, and have fun along the way!
How you can connect now: