Health and Performance has a number of components to help you along this path:
- Interval Run groups
- Weekend long runs and tempo runs
- Cycling groups
- Online coaching
- Team races
Do not let being affordable and accessible fool you- Health and Performance training is of the highest quality. You do not have to pay big money to get the highest quality training and advice! Here is why you should join us:
We understand what it takes to perform well with limited time
- Learn which workouts to do to make the absolute best use of your limited time
We understand the science of training
- Coach Sean has a 4 year-Hons. BSc. in biology and a 4 year Doctor of Chiropractic degree, and is NCCP trained
- He continues to stay on top of the science of training and performance. We take pride in being an evidence- based club, and put in a lot of work to make sure we’re on top of what the most recent research shows. Why settle for guessing and pseudoscience?
We are experienced
- Aside from coaching for almost 10 years and 100’s of athletes, our coaches are all athletes who feel your pain and relate to your ambition.
- From the Berlin, Boston, NYC and Chicago marathons all the way to the world duathlon championships, we have done it all!
- For instance, Dr. Sean has competed at the provincial level in track, cross country skiing, cross country running and mountain biking
We NEVER forget why we are here: to get healthy, to get fit, and have FUN
- Training should never be a chore, most of us are not professional athletes
- We always pursue excellence. We always pursue getting better. However, when we fall short, we are thankful for the process, enjoy the challenge, and have fun along the way!
- Elites and sub-elites: Yes we have the work ethic and structure to bring you to being your best, but we also make sure to stay away from the cut-throat, injury inducing culture in purely performance-based clubs. We will get you faster. You will feel like your part of a family. Your odds of burnout will go way down.
- Beginner runners/ self- diagnosed slower runners (you’re not): Just because you weren’t born with an elite VO2 max, why does that mean you aren’t allowed to have the highest level coaching and environment to pursue being your best? You don’t need to settle. We want athletes of all abilities who are willing to work hard!