Our first A-race of 2020 is in the BANK! What an awesome day. We had some PB and standard-littered results. Here’s how we did:
*NOTE- these are all gun times and they will be replaced with chip times on our rankings page shortly
- You can check out our full results HERE.
- We had 13 people hit PERSONAL BESTS (remember to keep your eyes on these standards and to keep us posted as you hit them!)
- Greg Cartmell hit not only a PB but a career best across all distances of 1:14:57! This was good for 19th OA in a very deep race.
- Steve Tremblay also hit a PB and career best, hitting 1:25:34.
- Ken Cooper came in with PB just over 1:26.
- Tyler Struyk destroyed his PB, finishing in 1:29:16.
- Tyler Dalton, who ran over 1:50 last year, absolutely destroyed his race finishing with a 1:35 PB.
- Nur was the third athlete to cross the line with a PB and career best, finishing in 1:37.
- Angelika really impressed with a massive 1:45 PB despite being a new mom- bonus points there!
- Brian Grant also had a very solid performance, finishing in 1:46:38!
- Vadim also ran a very strong 1:50:10 PB.
- Kristina Prell ran a very strong 1:58 PB, joining crew who all broke 2:00 last year!
- Alicia absolutely destroyed her race, running a 2:15 PB.
- Carey Wood just keeps getting faster, posting a 9-mintue PB of 2:16:02!
10K + 5K
Check out our full results HERE for the 10K.
Dave was our top finisher, completing the race in 39:09, good for 14th OA and 1st in his AG.
And here for the 5K.
Deb had ab amazing race finishing in 27:13, placing 2nd in her AG!
Thank you all for coming out, hammering, and making us proud! Onwards to the WLU loop!