The full results are in for the H+P L’Alpe du Pain! Whether you maxed it out, or just did it for fun, fitness and completion, thanks for helping to make the event more fun for all and for helping to motivate others!
CLICK HERE for the full results.
- Vicky threw down a dominant run to finish with a NEW PB of 1:18:30. This time was good enough for 2nd OA.
- Massive congrats to Jessica with a new personal best of 1:23:32, bringing her in 2nd OA female.
- Top men were Sean, Mark Larry! Bonus points to Larry for hitting the podium as a masters athlete with a 1:22.
- Larry was the top masters finisher in 1:22. Luke was only 20s behind, with TJ showing major improvement to finish in 1:25:44.
Top Women’s Masters
- Lumi walked away with the win in 1:42 with Colleen and Julie both finishing with solid times despite not being at their best!
- Dave once again took the W in the 50+ category for the team with a time of 1:31. Holger had a great run of 1:32, finishing less than a minute behind Dave. Jan wasn’t too far behind in 1:35!
L’Alpe Climb Results
- Vicky absolutely crushed the climb, finishing in 51:35- good for top women’s spot and 2nd place OA!
- Jessica laid down a 54 minute climb good for 2nd female and 4th OA!
- Michelle put in a massive PB effort to finish as 3rd female with a time of 1:06! She was also out top female masters athlete.
- Coach Sean was first in 46:37, with Jan and Larry finishing 2-3 in 52:07 and 55:57 respectively.
- Jan was also our top masters finisher with that time!
In the combined results, Coach Sean and Vicky went 1-2. Then there were some fun results!
- Despite losing time to Larry in the half, Jessica was able to make up that time to finish just under 30s ahead of him for 3rd OA, 2nd place woman.
- Jan managed to beat Larry by 3 minutes on the climb, but Larry was able to run his way into 4th OA with his strong 1:22 half. Larry was also our top masters athlete in this competition.
- Despite Holger beating Jan in the half, Jan’s strong 3rd OA climb brought him ahead to finish 5th OA.
Congrats to everybody who got this event done in some capacity! Onwards to our FiveBy5K Challenge!