The holidays are over…it’s time to get to work and set a baseline for the rest of year!
Here’s the plan:
- This member only super sprint duathlon will consist of a road 5K run AND a ~15K TT on Zwift
- This will take place from January 16th- 22nd
- The group will be doing the 5K run at 6 pm on Wednesday, January 18th. You can also complete it any other time throughout the week by completing the segment
- The Zwift 15K TT must be completed either 6:15AM on Tuesday, January 17th OR 6:15pm on Thursday, January 19th
- Do just the 5K
- Do just the 15K TT
- Do both to complete the duathlon
- 1 woman and 1 man who competes in any of the events will be entered into a draw for an H+P Winter Running Pack (1 H+P buff, 1 H+P winter hat – $40 value!)
- For those who enter the 5K, you will be entered into a draw for 2 epic prizes from Runners’ Choice Waterloo!
- For those who enter the Zwift TT, you will be entered into a draw for 4 prize packs from My Next KW Home Group!
- Awards and Results:
Check out the actual segment HERE.
It’s pretty simple: The Hagey/Columbia/Westmout/ Bearinger loop!
- Start: Right at the big roundabout @ Wes Graham Way
- Finish: Run through the roundabout @ the Laurel Trail (just to be safe)
- You must take the walkways through the roundabouts to ensure an accurate distance
- Do not run on the roads
Trouble seeing your results in the public results list?
- Make sure your activity is PUBLIC
- Make sure your start/end point privacy settings are turned OFF
- It’s always a good idea to start a new activity at the beginning of your race
As always, remember these roads are NOT closed. Run at your own risk- let cars go first!
ZWIFT TT DETAILS
15K of fairly flat suffering in the famous Champs-Elysees! You have two chances at this one. Don’t forget your TT bike!
Join the Tuesday 6:15AM event HERE
Join the Thursday 6:15PM event HERE
That’s it for now! We can’t wait to have you all light it up in the New Year!