Running Workouts for the week:
It’s time to get (semi) serious! We’re not going to go all out, but looking forward, there’s not a lot of time to waste. This is what we have coming up:
- H+P’s club 5K in mid-January (Details TBA)
- Run Waterloo’s Re-Fridgee-8er (Details TBA)
- The Chilly half: A big A-goal for many, and a setup for other spring races the rest.
We’re into week 2 of our 12 weeks plan!
Just a reminder of what you can expect over the course of these 12 weeks:
- 9 fairly tough- to-very tough workouts
- 12 long runs, 6 of which will be very tough
- 3 recovery/taper weeks
H+P 22/23 Winter Block: Week 2 of 12
3′ tempo @ HMP
5-5-4-4-3-3 @ 10K effort, 2′ easy
Beginner option: 14K easy
Advanced option: 18K with 3 + 2K @ HMP/ effort, 1-2K recovery
CYCLING WORKOUT: IS A RACE! WOO HOO!
Check out the details and join the event HERE.