This is what we have coming up:
- Run Waterloo’s Re-Fridgee-8er (Details HERE)
- The Chilly half: A big A-goal for many, and a setup for other spring races the rest.
We’re into week 7 of our 12 weeks plan!
Just a reminder of what you can expect over the course of these 12 weeks:
- 9 fairly tough- to-very tough workouts
- 12 long runs, 6 of which will be very tough
- 3 recovery/taper weeks
H+P 22/23 Winter Block: Week 7 of 12
6′ tempo @ HMP
– 3′ @ 5K effort or faster, 6′ @ 10K effort
– 2′ easy in between each
– option to cut the final 2×3′ if you’re feeling it- this is a big workout!
Beginner option: 18K easy with 4K @ HMP with 2-4K easy
Advanced option: 24K with 7K @ HMP/ effort, 2-3K recovery