The time to suffer is here again! Join us at 7:30AM on July 27th 2019 for the 3rd annual H+P Trackfest!
New events for this year:
- We replaced the 1500 with the mile!
- Our exciting/novelty race will be an elimination mile (you must register for this one). Not sure what it is? Check one out HERE.
Location: Watch our social media for details (our favourite track location for Wednesday AMs!)
- TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (not exact, subject to change):
- 7:30am- Wave 1 5000m/3000m (4:10/K or faster)
- 7:55am- Wave 2 5000m/3000m (4:11/K or slower)
- 8:30am- Wave 1 1 mile sufferfest
- 8:45am- Wave 1 800m (fast heat)
- 8:50am- Wave 2 800m (slow heat)
- 9:00am- Elimination Mile Madness
- 9:15am-ish- 200m kids race
*IMPORTANT NOTE* 3000m runners- wear WHITE. 5000m runners wear BLACK. With the growth of the club we may be splitting these races up- stay tuned.
Not interested in racing? We need volunteers, PACERS and a cheer squad- the more the merrier! The race will be done early in the AM to avoid heat and congestion on the track.