Running Workouts for the week:
Week 2- let’s go! Here’s our explanation from last week: This one is a little bit less crazy in terms of volume, but we’re keeping some solid intensity. The idea is simple: Stay sharp to enjoy some late-season racing but also decrease the load so any small niggles we developed (whether you feel them or not) over our higher volume summer can heal. This will make sure we’re still fit, but also healthy when it comes time to ramp up in the New Year!
H+P FULL VOLUME WORKOUT: Offseason-ish Block: Week 2 of 6
3′ tempo HMP to wake up the legs
Then the following:
3-1-1 (option to skip this set)
– the longer efforts @ 10K pace, the 1’s @ faster than 5K pace
– 60s in between reps, 2′ in between sets
- The actual file will be posted in our Facebook Group for those who want to download it.
- Follow Michelle Lennox H+P for the Tuesday 6 AM session!
- Follow Sayaka Tiessen H+P for the Thursday PM session!
5x(4’@ 105%/4′ ez)